The spicy Lafage red wines harmoniously combine elegance, power and a fruity taste. They are characterful wines that come from vines that grow and thrive on spectacular vineyards. The Lafage red wines are not only intensely flavored, but also attract attention with their extraordinary bouquet.
In our savings guide, we have summarized the best Lafage red wines at a glance . Since the selection of Lafage red wines is very large, you can use our savings guide to compare different Lafage red wines. We’ve included Lafage reds with the biggest discounts , those with the best user reviews, and Lafage reds that are the most popular.
Checklist for Lafage red wine
- The Lafage winery in France with the winemaker couple of the same name is largely responsible for the success of the Lafage red wine.
- A high level of technical expertise as well as a lot of empathy and a fine taste are reflected in the red wines of the winery.
The growing area
- The growing areas for the first-class vines are at the foot of the Pic de Canigou , a Catalan mountain.
- But also in the Les Apres Terroir and the Perpignan-Méditerranée are the vineyards that are mainly used for the cultivation of the native vines.
The grape variety
- Only local grape varieties are used for the Lafage red wine.
- These include the Carignan , the Mourvèdre and the Grenache , which give the red wine its special aroma.
- Depending on the type of wine, Lafage red wines range in color from light red to violet .
- The fruity taste nuances reflect the aroma of cherries, raspberries and strawberries .
- But aromas of dark fruits such as blackberries or plums are often found in Lafage red wine.
- The whole thing is rounded off by a light oak note and a hint of chocolate .
Goes very well with:
- Basically, the Lafage red wine can be served with many different dishes .
- However, it goes well with beef and veal , but also with various pasta dishes .
Recommended Lafage red wines
The following Lafage red wines are rated best by users on average. It makes sense that you take a detailed look at the following Lafage reds because these are the different Lafage reds that buyers have had the best experiences with.